Each week we have the privilege to talk with organizations around the country about all things deal-related. This week the DealNews team spoke with MarketWatch, KENS5, and WCPO on hot topics ranging from Bed Bath & Beyond’s store closings, to the best buys of May, to how to save on groceries.
- KENS5, Saving strategy to make the most of the Bed, Bath & Beyond liquidation sale
- MarketWatch, Bed Bath and Beyond is closing permanently — and its closing sale starts today. Here’s how to get the best deals right now
- WCPO, These are the best things to buy in May
We also have a few placements on Best Life and GoBankingRates.
- Best Life
- Walmart vs. Dollar Tree: Which Has the Better Prices, Selection, Quality & Return Policy?
- 4 Worst Things To Buy at Costco, According to a Shopping Expert
- 8 Ways You Might Be Paying Too Much for Groceries
- 8 Ways To Stay Frugal When You Get a Raise
- 7 Items That Aren’t Actually Cheaper at Aldi
- Should You Buy Groceries Daily, Weekly or Monthly?